Dates and Times
- Artisanal Chrismas Market will be taking place from November 24th until November 27th, 11 am-7 pm.
- To be featured in our Christmas blog, the deadline to apply is October 31st.
- The vendor application period will close on November 17th.
- Vendors will be able to set up their tables on November 23rd and take everything down at the end of the event, on November 27th.
- Table = $50+tax
- Please note, the fees are not refundable.
What is included?
- Each artisan gets 1 table and 2 chairs (if needed).
- 4-day-long space at the Chrismas market.
- No comissions on Christmas Market Sales.
- Each vendor must bring their own table cloth.
- The vendor must attend, manage and sell at their assigned space.
- Vendors needs to bring their own POS (payment processing system) system.
- We will provide each artisan with the Christmas Market banner to be shared their friends and family as well as the social media.
- Please note, that the staff at the Montreal Art Centre and Museum will NOT be involved in either setting up your tables nor overseeing them. It is your responsibility, as a Christmas Market vendor, to set up, take down and sell your artwork and Christmas gifts.